Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Last billion years i didnt post.

Man...i cant remember the last time I had posted anything. Its been so long and a lot of things have happened. I guess I'll do a quick catch up starting with whats on my mind right now.

Whats on my mind? I feel like sharing an odd habbit of mine which makes me feel a little human again. It makes me feel a lot better inside. It makes me remember life isnt so hard. Sometimes I make a big deal about things or get super stressed from work and pritty much fuck everything up in my life. It usually helps me stop saying really mean things to people. "Usually" actually it does haha. Well have u seen "The shawshank redemption" ?..there is a scene where a man named Brooks leaves prison for the first time in over 60 years. He finds it hard to adjust to the outside world and eventually kills himself in his apartment. Pritty morbid right? I dont think so. I think people forget how valuable life is. I think this world is getting a little too insensitive. I dont wanna be like that. So i find most nights that im stressed watching that scene a few times. I always feel 100% after it. Heres the scene just incase u were wondering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jkXckX3luA


Im moving out come this Monday ^_^. Iv finally found a house to stay. I will be living in North Bondi. 5 minutes away from the beach. I'll be there for 6 months before I have to find a new house closer to the city. This is my first time. I'm sure a lot of people would laugh because im making a big deal. But this is a huge step for me. Especially since im not so smart and all. I'll be glad to see how well I do on my own. Washing/ Cleaning , Food. All the shit everyone else does on a daily basis! I'm excited but feel sad at the same time as being so far away limits my time to see anyone. But what can I do.

My 2 Year anniversary just passed. I'm proud of myself. I feel good. I'm making some progress again. At least someone apart from my family and tiney group of friends is crazy enough to stay with me and love me. I'm not perfect and thats okay I think?......well im working on it. It was a wonderfull day. Had a lot of good fun and nice food. I regret not taking any photos with Jenny. I don't think we do take photos with each other anymore. I guess coz i always look grumpy in them...even though i dont want to. And because more than half the photos we take are of Jenny being a "Luvo" ? i think is what they call it and taking photos of herself with her new makeup or outfit. I was looking at old photos of us together. I look at photos of us now. There is a difference. I love her more than when we first met. But there are things we lost. Oh well.

I all of a sudden dont have much to say or...more realistically i cant remember whats happened in the last 2 or 3 months i havent posted anything. All is still same old.

I'll leave it at that for now. I'm tired. i think I'll go play a game of HON soon. God damn i wish i was playing world of warcraft.

Mol3s2

No comments: