Monday, December 5, 2011

All the good things in life.

Now that im settled in my new house and things are evening out at work, I can finally relax! The christmas holidays are coming soon ^_^! I cant wait to get my 5 days in christmas and 5 days in the new year off! A lot has been happening and I know i always say i'd post something, but I always get caught up doing something else. Mostly because I'm addicted to Hon. I'v been living in bondi for a couple of months now and I still havent been down to the sand for a nice swim and sun bake LOL. What a fail! I feel guilty for all the things I'v been complaining about. I found that it was me that made my life harder. For some reason I have a miraculous ability to feel bad, then do something to make it worse. I realised this a while back but changing it is what I'v found the most difficult. I'm happy right now. I have my own freedom, I cant let those silly things get to me?. There are many things around me that make me happy. I was feeling a bit sad on the train the other day. Donno why. But there was something that made me smile. It made me think of the good stuff and suddenly I was thinking of good times. I think i even laughed to myself.


The thing I love the most about it is that the grammar isn't perfect. I think it was that persons unique mark. That it was written by a human being. I hope it really made that person happy to share his/her happiness with strangers like myself. Anyways! Here are a few things that make me really happy. Hope more come!!


THE BOYS AT WORK!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM


GOOD TIMES WITH FAMILY


 FRIENDS


      AND THE MOST IMPORTANT

Hope you can find your happiness. No doubt its right in front of you! 

 Chad.

"Change of days" by Smiths Cloud

No comments: