Friday, July 22, 2011

A NOOB AGAIN!.

Iv been busy so i haven't had a chance to blog in a while. This past week has proven to me how much of a taurus i really am. I'm way out of my comfort zone and not dealing with it to well. A little on the sensitive side, A little down, my confidence is at an all time low. I am the newbie again, and that bar is merciless. I forgot how nice my colleges were at blu. I forgot to appreciate my own knowledge on that bar. I forgot about the convenience of everything at that bar. Zeta bar is an unorganised mess run by cocky bartenders. I am inspired and in awe of their skill that is for sure. Personality wise....well.....not so sure about that. I find every shift I work. My heart aches just a little ( its only been 2 shifts). I kinda start to think of Jenny and see the flip side. All that love and care. I don't want to take that for granted. I know I constantly say this but. I do not know what I'd do without her.

Anyways I'm a bit upset. But I have to suck it up. I'v accepted how I feel about the place. And I'm not about to turn into the typical male and hold it all in for the sake of being a man. I am not getting along well. But I'm doing my best. The best is all I have to give. I'm not going to give up. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm doing a completely shit job. I'm actually doing quite well. What really hurts is handling that much information at once. I'm not the smartest man on this planet so i am a bit slower than most. We shall see one I learn the bar. And for the meantime, I'll just accept my fate hehe..

I'll be dreaming of you Jenny. Hope I get to see you uhh...today? shyt its 3:48am lol... time to sleep!

Yours truly

Mol3 s2 with great anguish!!! O_o;..

No comments: