Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Holiday Blog no.2



Song: Apex Ft. Datsik & Excision - Nowhere to run
Art Inspiration: I have none today
Thought of the day: WTf BOOBS?

So! Will someone tell me wtf is up with boobs? I mean! Apparently Girls and guys alike are obsessed with boobs. Man I must the only one on the planet who doesnt notice boobs. Thats just crazy. I especially dont notice my friends boobs! Like wtf ROFL!...thats my friend. Anyways I always thought boobs were nice but it wasnt until recently that I realised, I just dont notice boobs untill someone points it out that is. And trust me...someone always points them out. Im more of an ass man. LOL Sounds gay yeah? Let me re-phrase that. I like girls asses more than boobs lol. If anything...its the first place id look. Not that im looking. Just saying, if i was ever to look. O_o; okay this is getting a bit awkward..better stop before the miss gets angry. Anyways I think the best kinda boobs are nice and small ^_^ like these ones :D!



I actually came across that pic while listening to dubstep. Infact Dubstep and Drumb and bass have the best pics LOL!. I love it hahah... I like this one. I think the girl looks hot. Kinda emo but hot :D!



On other news. I learnt that If you have something personal you want to keep away from your gf. Its best not to trust her LOL. No doubt shes gonna check. As I found today. <_<. I made a mistake today and suffered hardcore embarisment LOL....Im laughing now but at the time i was really embarised.....So lesson learnt. Dont trust your girl around Diaries or if your hiding something in your phone, or anything similar coz chances are even though you trust her enough not to hide it...shes gonna look anyways. And then laugh at you like your a loser ... :(....its not until u get angry that shes gonna say sorry hahaha... >: |

Anyways.....its 5:25 and im on my 5th beer LOL!....Fail. Kinda drunk and in a mood for some hardcore DOTA!!! YEAH!!!! my nets been down all day so id been crazing some hardcore Dota action ^_^...That reminds me. I was thinking of selling my playstation 3 with all my games!...should I? Coz i think that now I have an XboX 360...the dust is collecting on my ps 3...like literally ROFL!. Ewwww...Thinking about dust...haha Jenny told me that the majority content of dust is dead skin hahha! YUMMY! i remember once there was dust on a donut I left on a table...and I still ate it!!!! GROSSS!!!! but yummy at the same time hahha!.

Anyways Dota time!!!

Mol3 s2

No comments: