Monday, May 16, 2011

Holiday blog No. 3 & 4



Song: Tomorrow - Silverchair
Art Inspiration: I dont think im gonna put the drawings of half naked ladies up lol!
Thought of the day: Showers are for washing away the dirt so you can start fresh again.

Sowie!!! my nets being very gay to me :(! I havent been able to blog as much as I wanted to this holidays. Now, I am at the end! There is one day left ^_^. I'm kinda feeling good. I think I'm ready to go back. These Holidays made me think of the days when I used to be a bum. Just sitting around doing nothing all day. Haha, Man I miss those days. But I also hate those days as well. I remember I had no money and never anything to do. I remember spending hours at Kinokunia reading stupid manga comics. Then walking around window shopping for all the things I wanted but never could really afford. I kinda think back and remember how simple life used to be back then. It wasnt a good feeling at night though. When I had no computer, no playstation, no XboX, a crappy TV and nothing but my thoughts of what I wanted to do or where I wanted to go. I remember my favourite spot down near the bridge and how I used to sit there for hours listening to my crappy Ipod someone gave me. It only had like 4 songs on it LOL. Things are really different now. I don't know if I prefer it. I wonder if it's possible to be "the old me" these days. I know what I am. I'm Very Lazy and simple. I cant be like that anymore. Even though some days I just want to be. For sure, I'v been like that this whole holidays. What a bludger I'v been. Well all that shit has made me decide that im going to get back right into it tomorrow. I'm feeling quite good after my shower and my warm cup of tea ^^. I guess it's time to be productive again. Keep moving. Do something when I'v got so much time on my hands. I figure, If i keep telling myself this I'll eventually just do it. I always thought I head a headstrong with willpower. I'v realised lately how weak I am. I have grey areas I need to work on. I think I now am a lot happier now that the soul searching has begun in the last 3 months. I understand myself a bit more. I'm much happier than about 1 or 2 months ago when I was pritty stressed. My mind was everywhere thinking all sorts of idiotic things. I still do think of stupid stuff. But I tell me self that..its soooo out of reach and out of possibility for something like that to happen. My imagination gets the better of me sometimes. If only I could say how far my imagination can take a certain situations and blow it out of proportion. I forgot to trust others and myself because of that. It's what I owe everyone else for trusting me.

Jenny bubbies Birthday is comming soon. I'm a bit scared about the plans I'v made. I only hope that it all falls into place ^_^. Since Sunday we've been together for 19 months. God I love that woman. Every day I dont spend with her. I just think about her. All day. All night. It's a tad bit unhealthy but I cant help it. I'd rather be like this than not care at all I guess. After all I only have her when my friends and family arn't around. My friends are never around. That really sux. I dont get why my mates are so useless. Like seriously. I know we all failed school but that doesnt mean we should fail life as well. I guess we all just dont manage our time and make the right descisions. ANYWAYS. My bubby is turning 20 hahah! shes getting older. Poor girl hahaa! that reminds me of something I said the other day actually. I find myself saying "These damn kids these days" a lot. Does that actually mean im getting older? LOL I'll be 25 next year omg. LOL! Hmm....I donno where this blog is going now LOL i just spaced out for a good 5 minutes just now. I'm so tired! Im going to take my time to wake up tomorrow I think! But once I do, the cleaning begins hahaha! @_@;...

I guess when you look at things a bit more positively, You find yourself being so much nicer to people. That makes me happy :)!

Mol3 s2

No comments: