Thursday, June 9, 2011

wOOPS!

You ever looked at yourself and said "Yeah this is fucking awkward" I remember long time ago there was this really fat lady walking past me. As she walked past I told my friends "Someone should put a warning sign on that" in an attempt to be funny. Yeah turns out she didnt completly pass me by....apparently she stoped the minute she was out of my peripheral sight LOL. AWKWARD. She heard everything. Also once apon a time when I hit some guys nuts by accident with my tray at which point he arched forward and spilt his drink on his lady friend. Awkward ROFL!. Or the time I walked into briefing late. Looked around and everyone was so quiet and looking sad at to which point I decided as a joke to say "Did someone die???, cheer up everyone" then to find out someone actually did die. LOL Fucking AWKWARD!

I made up that last one :P! but my point is! Being naked under a blanket while hiding from somene is not the most dignifying and if not the most awkward thing iv ever experienced! I'd never once in my life been so desperate to put my pants on LOLOLOL!....and with that, no more will be said.

VIVID SYDNEY is back :D! Just wanted to take this oportunity to show you the kinds of cool thing they are showcasing at Circular quey, around the rocks and across near the operah house!

I actuallually decided to take some time to walk around myself and check out all the art works. Some of them are pritty clever. I would advise to go see it every year its around! There are heaps of interactive art displays which you can have fun with :D!. My favourite is the one that uses glow in the dark paper that you could pose infront of to leave an inprint of your body when a massive light shines on it hahaha! There were also awsome lights shining on the opera house showing all sorts of shapes and designs to make it look colourfull and sorta make optical illusions to trip the shit outa you LOL. I'd further suggest that walking around under the influence of canibis would probably intensify the whole experience hahaha! I wish I had a good camera, then most of my pics would have come out awsome :D!

On other news my bro just bought $500 worth of recording equipment so YAY! we get to rap and muck around with beats on a profesional level. Not that we are any good. Its all in the name of my bros profesion and school. But also for fun hahaha! It reminds me of the time that ass hole recorded me while i was singing in my room and playing my guitar. Ironically I was singing about him being a ganster so I guess it was all fun and games in the end LOL! it makes me laugh till my tummy is sore every time I hear it lol.

Now before I move on to a more corney subject id just like to point out that girls are AWSOMELY SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH!. Like seriously the feeling is to die for and especially during winter. There is absolutely nother better than spooning your girlfriend but naked under some warm blankets. Although my advise to you is dont do it if your not sure her dad is going to come home LOOOOOOOL. Just saying....shit could get awkward lol. I love Jennys skin. She looks after it so well. Specially when i run my rough bitch stuble across her "Facial cheeks" MMmm.....and her lips are so soft comepared to my which always get dry when the weather is fucking under 14
degrees. Also just quickly. Is it really so bad touching or slapping your g/fs ass in public. I mean I understand to an extent how that can be degrading to women but you can clearly tell the difference between a little brush of the ass compared to a sexually fustrated slap whch even I dont aprove of in public. Is it so bad that im touching my girls but in public! If anything its a sign that Shes mine Fellas and no one gets to stare or touch her butt but me. ROFL!. Wow I just got a sudden thought but. Funny how a slap shows authority but holding your girls but may very well be a display of ownership LOL. I catch a lot of guys checking Jennys ass out. Especially when she wheres skin tight dress'. I always put my hand on her but just incase they are staring to hard lol. OMG I went to Ivy the other day and all the guys would not take thier eyes off the two girls lol. Seriously like there was this guy holding a beer while talking to his mates then he got distracted and stared for a good 2 minutes. Seriously dude? 2 minutes? where is the subtleness these days. Im not so angry about it actually. It didnt bother me at all. After all it was a kind of good feeling to know I was the only guy there with two hot girls LOL! while the rest were horney buisness men trying to get thier freak on. Its kind of flattering and the iceing on the cake is being able to walk around with my hand on jennys butt to show them shes mine LOL! OMG! just saying that sounds horrible but I mean it in a good way! Anyways I'm Learning to be less over protective and I feel a lot calmer these days. That doesnt mean im just gonna let any fool come and mow my lawn. But there are other ways of dealing with a situation :D!....... I'ts just a shame that no man on this planet ever says anything like "WOW shes gorgeous" instead its like "Awww fuck did you see her tits man?" or "Fuck man i wanna put my dick in between her ass" as some of my work collegues love to say...As for me? How can I justify myself? I can honestly say that I dont react in ways like that. To be honest I can apreciate a womans beauty but its a double standard if im supposed be the gentlmen I am and for girls to immideately assume im a shovanist pig. Its part of my job to be nice to everyone across the bar and I find the hardest customers to be nice to are the group of girls that think they are the shit. Even the conservative well mannered and well dressed women who have "self respect" give me the vibe that im an asshole being nice to them because they are hot. Oh well thats my label for being a man LOL! Thats why I leave the ladies to the boys and I have fun with the couples, the old people and the single dudes that wanna get fucking drunk hahah!

So littlest bubby has exams this week! Her first starting this Saturday! Littlest bubby is sick :(! I went to visit her today at her house! it was a good day today :). I wanted to take pictures but i knew she wouldnt let me. So i didnt even try. Lol actually it was maybe the second or third time i'v walked through bardwell park during the day and in truth its a nice neighbourhood. But if you ever walk through there at night. omg. Fucking scary lol. I brought her japanese food while she made me eat what her mum cooked for her. It was uhhh............nice I guess!! O_o;...but who am I to judge. Im a picky mother fucker apparently LOL!. I hope she gets well soon. I dont want her to be sick for her exam this saturday. It is getting longer and longer in between periods of us meeting. I'm finding it a little hard. But im not sad either. Kind of makes you apreciate what you have. Spending a lot of cold nights without her sux. And walking in the streets without her bear hugging me is quite lonesom. Especially in this frost. I spend most of my time thinking of her and thinking of things to say to her. I just have to watch how I say it because apparently today I called her ugly. LOL . I always thought girls should be in the hotel industry since they have such good attention to detail. LOL. Anyways, she helped my apply for a new job today. Sometimes i think she takes her cleaverness for granted. I think its a lack of people acknowledging her cleverness. She amazes me with her interlect. I'm saddened when she talks about how shes not smart. I think she is very smart ^_^. And if i was to do this "Femenin styles" I'd say shes indirectingly calling me an absolute dumb shit if she claims she is not smart at all haha. how do you like them apples. Wait im dissing myself lol. Tiredness kicking in :P. Today she sat on my lap and I had a quick glimps of how close we actually are. I mean i know we are close but to have her so close to me like that, clueless of my admiration is kind of an endeering thing. I think its special and I love looking at her like that. She probably doesnt even realise I'm stareing, but thats the point. Shes my girlfriend and I love her just for being her. I really sensed a good feeling about her inside me today. I know I sound keen. I dont mean to. I was just thinking it was about time I realised that i deserve a woman like her. It was about time I should be proud of myself for making her so happy. I think its time to forget the past. Some things cut deeper than you even realise. Its not untill you find out exactly how deep it goes that you can try and change things. I guess the lesson is not to be afraid of what could be and think of what is. I'm lucky this time, and it wont be the same for everyone else. Bad luck has a habbit of occasionally hitting twice in a row if not more. If anyone knows this it would be me. I look at this picture quit often to remind me of what I'm looking forward to in the week. Im going to take more photos of her to add to my collection hahah (Tad bit creepy??)wether she likes it or not. They are for me and only for me.







time to sleep now!!!


Love you bubby!

The biG Boss man <3 (Mol3


1 comment:

ZeeDeezy said...

as much as i love reading your blog.. I have to say my most awkward moment so far was the sentence "spooning your girlfriend butt naked under the blankets" .. LOL

DENZ !! I'm coming to play !!!