Friday, May 27, 2011

:( why dont we talk?

Yeah....after tonight i'v been thinking about what makes two friends hate each other after a good friendship?....I actually havent thought about it untill tonight but i'v lost a lot of good friends over pride stubourness bullshit. >_>....I never thought i'd be so hard to get along with.

Sometimes i think about where it all went wrong. I remember talking about how time really tells who your real friends are. :(. Was i really that bad? Sometimes you lose friends even if you cant help it. Is it because they are to proud to say sorry? To admit they are wrong? Is that really worth losing a friend?...bah...It's such a shame but I guess its for the best in the end.

I know it's prety random but I was just thinking about my friend Andrianto and why our friendship went to shit.i just find it so trivial how the night began with the two of us being really good friends. Sitting next to each other on kits varanda talking about how awsome life is awsome. Then the night ended with him slapping me in the face like a bitch. I'm not angry about what went down that night but more about why he thinks im that disrespectfull. I never do my friends wrong. Fair enough....i say some stupid shit....but I remember him saying "Do you think your better than my mum".....in his culture.....its disrespectfull to touch someones head....I admit my wrong.....but in my culture....slapping someone over the head is what good friends do to each other to wake them up....im an islander....my parents have been slapping me over the head since i was a babby being naughty...my best friend kit slaps me over the head and i do vise versa when he does something stupid....I slap my bruv over the head every time he says something stupid to girls or his friends. Never to the point were it hurts but thats me, thats my culture....slapping someone over the head is a friendly way of saying STFU your wrong. Doing what I always do got me in trouble. With this one friend. Alchohol had a huge part of it....but ohhh.... well....I dont know any more!. I was thinking about Emailing Andrianto and telling him I was sorry. I dont get why i have to apologise because when he slapped me infront of the club apparently that was equivalent to how i slaped him at the train station. :(. I'm just sad because everyone I know tells me that I'm a good friend but when I think about what went down that night I second guess myself. I know I have a short temper and by all means no one is perfect and my best friends know I'm Stubbourne. But I am always there for my friends. I donno i'm just randomly thinking about this while im a bit drunk. :(.....I dont know why i think of these things after its been months. FUCK IT!

Anyways I miss my bubbbby!!!!!!!!! Hope shes dreaming of good things right now ^_^; i had the most amazing dinner with her. Just being with her is enough to make me the happiest man on this planet. I found out a secret about her which almost gave me a heart attack but....seriously.....bub if ur gonna tell me something...dont build it up like that K thanks?...


anyways im sobering up and i need sleep so im out!!!!! ill post something better when i have time after work!!!!

Mol3 s2

No comments: